Reset Canon MP258 Printer p07 mp258
If you encounter Canon MP258 P07 error or Ink absorber full error resetting your printer will solve the problem.
Easy Steps On How to Reset Printer error p07 canon mp258
- Step 1: Turn off your printer.
- Step 2: Press and hold the STOP/RESET button then press the POWER button
- Step 3: Release STOP/RESET while holding the POWER button, then press the STOP/RESET 2 times
- Step 4: Release both buttons simultaneously
- Step 5: The printer control LCD panel will show the “0″ value and your computer will detect NEW DEVICE
- Step 6: Turn off your printer
- Step 7: It’s done. Your printer is ready to use again.
Reset Canon MP258 Printer Using a Resetter
- canon mp258 error p07
If you are having trouble resetting your Canon MP258 printer using push buttons techniques I have here a service tool that will help you reset your canon printer with just mouse clicks. Download the
- (145.79 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
- Run the “ServiceTool.exe”
- Load two papers on your printer
- Press the “Main” Button, wait until the printing is done.
- Press “EEPROM Clear”
- Press EEPROM button, printer will print the result of MP258 reset
- Turn off the printer.
- Done. Your printer is ready to work again
canon mp258 resetter
30,676 total views, 1 views todayFix Canon MP258 P07 error or Ink absorber full error